Where to watch Jeff Horn vs Terence Crawford fight in Bali

Home Forums Bali Forum Kuta Forum Where to watch Jeff Horn vs Terence Crawford fight in Bali

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by scotto scotto 4 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Backpacker
    Participant

Does any one know if any of the sports bars in Bali will be showing the Jeff Horn vs Terence Crawford fight on 14th April 2018? I presume the fight will be on Sunday 10th June 2018 in Bali.

The fight has now been delayed due to Terence Crawford injuring his hand in training. it is expected the fight will take place in May or June.

I have checked all the websites for the sports bars in Bali but they all seem to only list the sports for the next week or so.

Thanks for any replies

• This topic was modified 7 months ago by  admin.
    • This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by scotto scotto.
    scotto
    scotto

I am sure all the sports bars that show the UFC fights will be showing the Jeff Horny fight. They do usually post up the sports they are showing just a week out.

scotto
    scotto

You can see a full list of bars showing the Jeff Horn vs Terence Crawford fight at the different sports bars in Bali:

https://www.tripatrek.com/where-to-watch-jeff-horn-vs-terence-crawford-fight-in-bali/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.